0161 877 8877
Contract Carpet Tile Suppliers
9

Mitrem

Heavy Contract Carpet Tiles

Tufted Loop Pile

Mitrem specifications

Construction Tufted Loop Pile Carpet Tile (50 cm x 50 cm) Yarn Type 100% BCF Nylon – space dyed Yarn Count 2700 dTex Pitch 39.4 / 10cm Machine 1/10th Gauge Pile Height above backing (±5%) BS 4223 3.5 mm Finished Pile Weight (±5%) BS 4223 530 gm / m2 Backing Material Bitumen and Spun Bonded and Glass Coated Backing Antistatic SBR latex Total Carpet Tile Weight (±10%) BS 4223 4380 gm / m2 Total Carpet Tile Thickness (±10%) BS 4223 7.5mm Flammability BS 5287 If ignited with small ignition source, this product will not spread flame under normal conditions Hot Metal Nut BS 4790 Low radius of effect of ignition Methenamine Pill BS 6307 Pass Chemicals Resists most common contaminants Biological Attack Insect and Rot Proof Static Electricity Very low propensity to static. Computer anti-static IBM/ICL Castor Chair Rating BS EN 985 Pass 2.9 Colour Fastness BS 1006 Mitrem is colour fast. Light 5-6

Samples

If you would like to receive free samples of any of our floor tiles simply call or order online. Samples will be sent out to you by first class post the same night.

azure

azure

carmine

gentian

indigo

malachite

rubidium

saffron

verdure

viola

Contact Us

Trade enquiries only please.
Call: 0161 877 8877
Email: info@dynecarpettile.com
Fax: 0161 877 5610
Dyne Carpet Tile Company Ltd
Unit 16, Kansas Avenue
Salford
M50 2GL
© 2018 Dyne Carpet Tiles